A 63-year-old man faces 38 charges after 14 new victims came forward to police alleging they had been unknowingly captured on hidden cameras.
Ian Campbell, 63, was originally charged with four counts of voyeurism after a July investigation.
It is alleged that he recorded guests at his home at 113 Wilton St. without their knowledge or consent through the use of hidden cameras.
After police announced his arrest, more victims came forward to police.
He has been further charged with:
- 17 counts of Voyeurism - Reasonable Expectation of Privacy
- 12 counts of Voyeurism - Sexually Explicit Activity
- Two counts of Voyeurism - for a Sexual Purpose
- Five counts of Make Child Pornography
- Two counts of Unlawfully Possess Child Pornography
Police believe there may be more victims. Anyone who has visited the home of Ian Campbell is encouraged to contact 51 Division Youth and Family Services.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-5100, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online at 222tips.com, text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637), or Leave A Tip on Facebook. Download the free Crime Stoppers Mobile App on iTunes, Google Play or Blackberry App World.